31-05-2021 Meeting Location

Alvin Wong alvin at alvinhc.com
Mon May 31 12:10:11 BST 2021

Hi,

A word of warning, I've been seeing mentions that in certain rooms, the
messages on IRC side doesn't show up on the Matrix end. I haven't seen
this for #krita:libera.chat, but keep in mind it might happen. They are
looking to fix it on or by Wednesday.

Alvin Wong

Dmitry Kazakov 於 31/5/2021 18:53 寫道: