2021 Google Summer of Code

Halla Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Mar 30 08:41:01 BST 2021

Reminder: if you want to mentor this summer, please mail  kde-soc-management at kde.org (not kde-soc-mentor at kde.org) for an invitation, and make sure you are subscribed to kde-soc-mentor at kde.org. We have a nice list of smaller ideas that might fit this year's truncated gsoc.

Furthermore, it's time for students to apply:

Students have to upload their applications and proposals *early*, as in ASAP on April 1. They will need to get into the webapp at
first opportunity and upload their documents early. The sooner we can begin to help them improve their proposals, the better.

Those students who wait are very rarely chosen!

--
https://www.krita.org