Qt Deprecations

Halla Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 24 12:14:18 GMT 2021

Hi,

I'm doing another round of fixing up deprecations in the latest version of Qt, and I see that there's still code being written that uses deprecated API. Some of you won't see that because you're not building against the latest version of Qt5, so here's a warning:

Do not use:

* QSet::toList, QSet::fromList
* QList::fromSet, QList::toSet
* QFontMetrics::width
* the QFlags(int) constructor -- as in, passing 0 for a QFlags argument in a function call
* QXmlInputSource -- yes really, that's _also_ deprecated
* QDesktopWidget
* Comparators for QVariant - <, > etc.

There are other deprecations, but these are currently giving me a pain.

--
https://www.krita.org