Krita fails to start

Sam Tang 1247167538 at qq.com
Wed Mar 17 20:29:14 GMT 2021

To whom it may concern:
  Hello. I am Sam Tang, and I am working on a Krita plugin, which I have never done before. I zipped my program, which contained a bug that caused a docker that would be enabled on init to fail, and installed my plugin using the zipped file installer. Now, as the docker fails, krita fails to launch, and it crashes. I re-installed krita several times, and I even deleted every program with the name of the failed plugin on it, but nothing worked. How can I find the failed plugin, delete it, and make krita start again, without re-installing windows 10? Is There a safe method to test dockers and scripts without going through this process repeatedly?
Thank you for your help.
Yours Sincerely
Sam Tang