Meeting tomorrow

Halla Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Mar 14 13:55:24 GMT 2021

Hi,

I've got an appointment with the doctor in the morning, which promises to be fairly nerve-wracking. I expect I'll be able to be at the afternoon meeting, but won't be preparing a Big Issue BBB meeting, so it would be a normal meeting. In case I fail, the backup will have to take over.

I'm not exactly sure where the meeting notes are, I tried to move them into a shared area, but apparently that failed. The notes from two weeks ago are still shared with https://share.kde.org/s/jzWAQywpwTMtapE .

--
https://www.krita.org