Skipping this week's meeting and planning the next meeting

Halla Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Mar 8 10:46:43 GMT 2021

Hi,

This week's meeting would have been a special one, with the following topics:

* What should we do with gmic-qt
* What should we do with PyQt
* What should we do with Qt6
* Should we start using clang-tidy and clang-format.

However, Dmitry is not available today, and additionally, I need to prepare those topics in more detail so we can have a productive discussion instead of going in circles, so I would like to postpone the meeting to next week.

Additionally, Dmitry has suggested having this meeting in Big Blue Button. I'm not against that, but I would like input from others on that.

Cheers,

Halla

--
https://www.krita.org