Krita development ideas and improvements

Emmet O'Neill emmetoneill.pdx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:08:39 BST 2021

Hi there,

Improved animation audio is planned, but unfortunately it won't be ready
for Krita 5.0, which comes out in a couple of months.

Limited support for 3D reference models is something that I'd like to look
into at some point, because I agree that it's a useful tool. I can't make
any promises though!

As for a resources store where users can sell brushes to each other, I
don't think we have anything like that planned for now.

Thanks for the suggestions!
- Emmet