Absence until January

Tymon DÄ…browski tamtamy.tymona at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 19:54:35 GMT 2021

Hi,

I'm going to be absent for around a month from around right now, so you're
gonna finish the resource system and (I hope! :P ) release Krita without me.

I asked Emmet to handle ensuring that the resource system is ready for the
release (I mean stuff like managing manual testing, making sure everything
that should be reported is reported, making sure there are no loose ends,
basically). For meritorical questions about the system, probaby Halla is
the best address, Dmitry for embedding stuff and things like making sure
the brushes use the correct resources when painting on the canvas, and
Amyspark makes quite a lot of fixes recently so I would guess they acquired
a decent amount of knowledge about it as well.

There is one big issue that needs attention now:
https://invent.kde.org/graphics/krita/-/merge_requests/1195 but I think
when this is handled, there would be no more critical issues and it would
be ready for release.

Please help with testing when it will be needed (after that MR, probably)
(unless you'd be doing even more important things, of course). And thanks
for all the testing you've already done, too.

Regards,
Tiar