May campaign for fund.krita.org

Halla Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Apr 14 10:26:03 BST 2021

Hi,

We've now got a functioning development fund website for Krita. We want to announce it in May, and have a four week campaign supporting fund.krita.org. I've already agreed with Ramon that he'll make four short videos showing off cool new features that will come in Krita 5 (right now, we think it'll be August for that release), to support a series of krita.org news posts about what the dev fund will be good for.

We'll also send one mail on the krita-announce mailing list, and do announcements on the usual social media channels, and I'll ask blender nation to publish a post for me.

I am wondering what more we can do?

--
https://www.krita.org