seexpr2_qt translation is currently broken for pt

L. E. Segovia amy at amyspark.me
Wed Sep 2 20:29:59 BST 2020

Hi all,

I'm the maintainer of the SeExpr for Krita library. I'm writing to let
you know that the latest available translation of seexpr2_qt.po for pt
is broken, Qt strips all contexts from the translated strings. I believe
this may be because its source is based directly on the Krita Manual
translation, and lacks the header "X-Qt-Contexts: true".

For reference, the PO-Revision-Date of the file I'm using is 2020-08-29
12:06+0100.

Please let me know when this is fixed, so I can generate the first alpha
of the SeExpr library.

Best regards,

Leonardo

--