Sponsor development for a specific feature.

Paragon french.paragon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 22:23:02 GMT 2020

Yes, but TBH I too have a hard time estimating how much time it would
take. I was hoping that if someone was interested he or she could make a
proposal with either the total estimated cost or the number of hours and
what he or she would take per hour.

If no one is interested within the team I might either find someone
outside or wait until I have a bit more time (Maybe July 2021, but I
don't know for sure).

Best regards

Paragon