Sponsor development for a specific feature.

Paragon french.paragon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 01:09:22 GMT 2020

Hi team, how are you ?

There is a feature I would really, really appreciate to have in Krita,
as I +/- need it in my workflow for a project of mine, which is style
pasting.

You have this in Inkscape, when you have a shape in the clipboard, some
other shape(s) selected and you click CTRL+MAJ+V it paste just the style
of the shape in the clipboard onto the selected shape(s).

I was thinking maybe I could code it myself but I have a lot to do
already, and I still want time to draw. So I was thinking, would it be
possible to sponsor someone else to develop it ? Is there someone in the
current developers that would be interested ? How much would it cost ?

Best regards

Paragon