Congratulations! You're in!

Tymon Dąbrowski tamtamy.tymona at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:42:59 BST 2020

*Branch naming*
Note for students: for your main projects you'll have to create Phabricator
tasks specific for your GSOC projects, and then the branch you'll have to
create should be called: [username]/T[task id]-[some description], example:
*rempt/T379-resource-management* (branch created by rempt (Boudewijn),
about task T379 (resource rewrite), description of the task: resource
management).

For smaller bug fixes etc. in the community bonding period it's fine if you
work on branches called: [username]/[task-description], example:
*tiar/selection_tool_color_labeled_layers* (branch made by tiar, about a
new feature in selection tool regarding color labeled layers). If you're
working on a bug, you can add the bug number to the branch name, example:
*tiar/bug999999-moon-landing-code-crash* (no real-life example found :( )

*Subscribe to bug tracker*
Instruction how to subscribe to bug tracker (written by boud on irc):
log in to bugs.kde.org
go to preferences
then check the email tab; scroll down
and in User Watching, add krita-bugs-null at kde.org to the watch list.