LGM, Sprint and Covid

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:50:20 GMT 2020

Le 12/03/2020 à 15:45, Boudewijn Rempt a écrit :
> Hi,
> I'm still not sure that covid will have an impact on LGM and the sprint: it's end of May, begin of June and one would expect that the warmer weather would have killed off the epidemic by then. On the other hand, other conferences are already getting canceled for June and July, and what with wholesale travel bans, nothing is certain. We have to count on not being able to get there even if LGM isn't cancelled.
> I have the reserved accommodation, and I cannot cancel that, so the accommodation is available, no matter what.
> But I think it would be foolhardy to book non-refundable travel at this point, even knowing that travel will be more expensive if you book last-minute.

Yes, I confirm what boud said: better wait for now before booking
non-refundable travel.

I think we should know wore about what to expect within one week/ten
days, I'll keep you informed of the evolution for sure.


More information about the kimageshop mailing list