Building Korean translation of Krita docs

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Mar 2 07:00:15 GMT 2020

понеділок, 2 березня 2020 р. 02:11:41 EET Shinjo Park написано:
> Hi,
>
> Recently we've got some Krita documentation translations into Korean.
> Although it is still very far from complete, is it possible to generate the
> Korean translated documentations on docs.krita.org website? Also is there a
> criteria on the inclusion of translation (if exists)?
>
> Best,
> Shinjo

Hi,

This must be handled by the Krita documentation maintainers (forwarded to the
Krita's developers and users mailing list).

Thanks in advance for your work.

Best regards,
Yuri

P.S. Once Korean is included into the supported languages, you can see the
shortcomings of the current translation in the logs here:

https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Website_docs-krita-org/