Winding down Phabricator

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:49:58 BST 2020

Phabricator will stay running for now since there are many pending tasks and reviews on it. We also need to archive reviews for read-only access before we shut it down, which will take some time.

- You can continue using Phabricator tasks.

- Phabricator code reviews still work, but we *really* want people to use GitLab merge requests instead for new reviews. We may disable creation of new Phabricator reviews in the future.

- Automatic closing of tasks and reviews based on commit messages (like "Fixes T1234") doesn't work anymore, so you will have to close them manually.

--
Nicolas