Translating Krita to Hindi and Indian languages

Raghavendra kamath raghu at raghukamath.com
Sun Jul 12 08:45:57 BST 2020

Hey guys,

When I checked if Krita is available in Indian languages, I found that the
condition of translation is poor.  So without thinking much I took the task of
translating Krita. I am starting from Hindi and if I suceed I will move to
other language that I can help with.

After starting in ethusiasm, I now see this is a huge task, so I wanted to
know if any Indian artists subscribed to the list here would be interested in
helping out. If you wish to join me in translating please mail me or ping me
on Krita irc (nick - raghukamath), I can help you in setting up and get
started.

I have already started the translation and have completed few pages in docs
and some parts of the application, I plan to spend few hours daily to slowly
complete this task :)

Thank you
--
Raghavendra Kamath