2020 Krita Sprint/KritaCon

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jan 6 14:25:04 GMT 2020

Hi,

The next Krita sprint will be right after the Libre Graphics Meeting, in Rennes, France. I need to know ASAP how many people will attend so I can book accmodation. Please fill in the table in https://community.kde.org/Krita/Sprint2020 !!!

Note also whether you will travel through the Netherlands and need accomodation in Deventer for a night or two, before or after the sprint.

Attending LGM is optional, but highly recommended!

I've asked the board whether we need a separate event for the sprint, or can request reimbursement through the LGM event in reimbursements.kde.org.

--
https://www.krita.org