Krita Developer Testing Gathering

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 10:32:41 GMT 2020

> Last Thursday sounds good for rest of the year, for this month we can try
> friday like amyspark suggests.

Friday is christmas this year :)

How about the 27th at say... four hours later than we usually have the meeting?

> This is great thing to do. Some how i missed it in the meeting. Will it be
> open for only developers? Will it be for whole day?

I guess everyone who contributes to Krita regularly, because half the
point is that this blurs the lines. I don't think all day is wise:
we're too far apart in timezones, and this can be intense for people
like me.

--
Wolthera