String Freeze For Krita 4.4

L. E. Segovia amy at amyspark.me
Tue Aug 25 14:23:17 BST 2020

Hi everyone,

In light of the string freeze and some inquiries regarding the current
branch of SeExpr, I'd like to state the following.

It is currently *not possible* to merge amyspark/T13097-gsoc2020-seexpr,
for two reasons:

* The given branch is the deliverable of my GSoC project and can not (as
of yesterday 12PM GMT) be altered in any way.
* The master branch corresponds to upstream's
https://github.com/wdas/SeExpr, and as such it is not under my direct
control.

I'll ask sysadmin to do some rename-fu, if possible, so that we can have
a KDE-specific main branch. As GSoC's coding stage has finished and my
report has been delivered, this will only take place after the project
results are released by Google.

Best regards,

amyspark

--