Krita Complete Interface

Tymon Dąbrowski tamtamy.tymona at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:36:49 BST 2020

There are some limited ways to change Krita's interface without rebuilding
it, but using themes (change colors) and Python plugins (can change some
other things).
You can for example see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChF9XWSSDFI -
it might be enough for you to "look different" on Youtube.
There are a few other Python plugins changing the look of the interface on
krita-artists.org .
Some more themes are here:
https://www.davidrevoy.com/article343/krita-alternate-themes (especially
the gold one looks different from the default UI). You can also write your
own.

However if you want to change icons without making a very new docker inside
a Python plugin, you'd need to rebuild Krita, as Boudewijn said. And that
might be a bit too much work for just a Youtube channel.