Krita Complete Interface

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Aug 24 09:43:56 BST 2020

If you want to do more than change some colors and the default workspace layout...

\You will first need to learn to build Krita yourself for Windows, macOS, Linux and Android/ChromeOS. Then you will need to learn C++ and Qt; possibly QML as well. And then you will have to start (re-)writing large amounts of code, since Krita is a big application and a lot of the code is related to the UI.

--
https://www.krita.org