4.2.7-beta1 ready; merging to 4.2 is possible again

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Sep 25 11:49:21 BST 2019

Hi,

The 4.2.7-beta1 packages have been uploaded, the announcement will go out in a bit.

I've also created a krita/4.2.7 branch where I will merge regression fixes. This is a bit of an innovation, we didn't do this last time, but it means you can now merge anything you think should be merged to krita/4.2. Only regressions for the beta will be merged to krita/4.2.7 -- notify me if there's anything like that.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org