KDE account

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Sep 23 09:05:57 BST 2019

Hi,

I couldn't find your email address in the identity.kde.org system. Do you remember either the email address or the username you registered with? If neither, maybe the quickest solution would be to make a new account. If you do, we can ask KDE's sysadmins to help out.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org