Changing the branches workflow of docs.krita.org

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Aug 24 17:23:23 BST 2019

El dijous, 22 d’agost de 2019, a les 15:19:22 CEST, Wolthera va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> After several months of working with the current system of a draft and a
> master branch(where master is 'stable'), we've decided this is a bit hard
> on contributors coming in from other KDE projects(like Antoni and Yurchor).
> It also makes it hard to 'backport' a fix.
>
> We've therefore decided to change the branches workflow so that there's a
> 'stable' branch and a master branch where all the work happens. This will
> then be consistent to how the main Krita repository handles stable and
> master branches. The branch has the same name even, 'krita/4.2', but
> instead it's in 'websites/docs-krita-org' repository.

So you want "l10n master" to track websites/docs-krita-org/master and "l10n stable" to track websites/docs-krita-org/krita/4.2

or you want "l10n master" to track websites/docs-krita-org/krita/4.2

Usually we don't have master/stable for webs so I'd suggest the second even if it feels a bit weird.

Cheers,
  Albert