Moving to gitlab, which features to use.

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 13:52:48 BST 2019

I think we will have to play around with it to see what it is capable of.
There definitely seems to be forking and merge requests available in
gitlab.

In about 5 minutes, I forked Kdenlive, made a change and committed it all
from the invent site. I then submitted a merge request from my master
branch to their master branch. I wouldn't be surprised if they could merge
my change with a single button from the web UI.

https://invent.kde.org/kde/kdenlive/merge_requests/35