2019 Sprint

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Apr 13 10:26:59 BST 2019

Hi,

About the sprint:

* Accomodation *

I've reserved the six person room and six two person rooms in Hotel Royal. It's going to be a bigger sprint than ever, I'm tempted to christen it KritaCon :-). But accomodation is taken care of. For the people who have requested accomodation for a partner or familiy member: you all have a two person room reserved.

If you haven't filled in https://community.kde.org/Krita/Sprint2019#2019_Krita_Sprint, the assumption is that you would leave on Friday. Please make sure you have filled in the details on that page, though!

So: accomodation is taken care of and paid for. You do not have to worry about accomodation, unless you want to visit other places in the Netherlands, then you're on your own.

* Travel *

Please book early, when it is cheapest. Please fill in the sprint page with your estimation ASAP so I can send a budget to KDE e.V.'s board. Travel is reimbursed through the https://reimbursements.kde.org/ site. If you new *preimbursement* please tell me ASAP and I can send money.

Deventer is on the direct train from Berlin through Hannover to Amsterdam.

The nearest airport is Schiphol. From Schiphol, there's a direct train to Deventer every HH:36. You do not need to reserve seats in Dutch trains, you can just buy a ticket from the yellow vending machines in the Schiphol baggage reclaim areas. A ticket is 19,70 euros. The trip takes 1:21 minutes.

>From the Deventer railway station to the sprint location is approximately 10 minutes walking. If desired, I can collect people from the railway station.

* Food *

Please note any dietary preferences in the sprint page. We will cook a number of meals ourselves, and will eat out a number of times.

* Plugs *

If you're from outside the EU (except UK) you will need a plug converter. The Netherlands uses the Type F electrical plug. This plug has two round pins, spaced about 20cm apart, and is the same as those used in many countries in Continental Europe.

* Visa, invitation letters and Proof of Sponsorship

Some countries (Russian Federation) need a Proof of Sponsorhip. I've attached the form so you can see which information I need from you to get the form validated in Deventer. Then I need fedex you the form so you can show it when applying for your visum. Don't delay this, because getting the form back to you might take a long time.

Other countries need just an invitation letter. Please check whether that applies, and give me your full name, address and date of birth.

* Sprint location *

Korte Assenstraat 11
7411JP Deventer
the Netherlands