Something wrong with the instruction link

Lin_JX 520074913 at qq.com
Thu May 31 10:05:06 UTC 2018

Hi:
    I want to compile the source code ,and I had Read the guidence as below, but I found the link
http://www.davidrevoy.com/article193/guide-building-krita-on-linux-for-cats is no avaiable, I try many times but still got the same result, is that something wrong with this link? Look forward for you reply. Hope you have a good day.

Development Notes and Build Instructions

If you're building on Windows or OSX you'll need to build some third-party dependencies first. You should look at the README in the 3rdparty folder for directions.

If you're building on Linux, please follow David Revoy's Cat Guide: http://www.davidrevoy.com/article193/guide-building-krita-on-linux-for-cats

Other developer guides, notes and wiki:

https://community.kde.org/Krita

Tim