Docs.krita.org has been switched to sphinx!

Raghavendra Kamath raghu at raghukamath.com
Sun May 27 18:48:08 UTC 2018

May 27 2018 8:13 PM, "Wolthera" <griffinvalley at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was more wondering about things like, first we deprecate a page and
> then we remove it.

If our manual release is in co-ordination with our release, then I think we can have a sub-section at the end of manual with all the deprecated pages, just in case the user wants to see how it was done in previous version. In the next release we can remove it and keep anything which is deprecated in that release. Just like how we had unstable section.

> But if we do that, what kind of rules should we create for when a page
> really needs to go?

If a new feature is in current release the new page explaining that feature should be in the manual released with that Krita release and feature which is not there should be in deprecated section.

Also I think at the start of the manual we can have a new in this release section, what do you say?

-
Raghukamath