What is the status of KisDabRenderingQueueTest ?

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 19:21:53 UTC 2018

Hi, Ivan!

This test is rather new and it should work fine (work fine on Linux). It
might be somehow related to the fact that is actually tries to link to a
plugin...

> This one seems to be deprecated as the dependencies include a
> unavailable file: «kritadefaultpaintops_export.h"
This is autogenerated filr by cmake. Usually, to get a file one should
add include_directories(${CMAKE_CURRENT_BUILD_DIR})

> Dependencies:
> plugins/paintops/defaultpaintops/brush/KisDabRenderingExecutor.h
> plugins/paintops/defaultpaintops/brush/KisDabRenderingJob.h
> plugins/paintops/defaultpaintops/brush/KisDabRenderingQueue.h
> plugins/paintops/defaultpaintops/brush/KisDabRenderingQueueCache.h
>
> Evenually I made it to compile and «run» , but on the contrary to
> other Tests, I could not make it find and launch QApplicator and make
> it work.
>
> I’m wondering it they are old deprecated code waiting to be erased or
> waiting to be updated.

Sounds weird, works fine here :(

--
Dmitry Kazakov