Changes to Phabricator review subscriptions

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 08:33:02 UTC 2018

Hi, Ben!

There is a small problem with not-subscribing Differential Revisions to
projects: one cannot use Phabricator's Dashboard functionality for
filtering the incoming revisions. Is there any way to configure
dashboard's Revisions panel to all diffs related to a specific repository?

Here is my default dashboard:
https://phabricator.kde.org/home/menu/view/289/
Here is how it looks when I'm logged in: https://pasteboard.co/HkEJTj5.png

In the central part it shows revisions for all the projects I'm a member
of. If some person creates a diff against Krita repository, but doesn't
add #krita project to it, I will **not** see this diff in the list. Is
there some workaround to it?

--
Dmitry Kazakov