GSoC proposal for AVX brush mask optimization.

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:08:14 UTC 2018

Hi, Ivan!

I have checked your proposal and it looks really good and solid! I've
added a few really small comments, please fix them if possible.

The main issue with your proposal is that you don't state that you
already have a draft patch for the algorithm of Gaussian brush tip. That
is the strongest point of any proposal, please state that is the most
visible part of the proposal and add a link to the patch! :)

And yes, as soon as you fix that, please upload the proposal and the
university documents to the Google's web applications. Do not delay it
till the last day. Google makes no exceptions.

--
Dmitry Kazakov