Humble Bundles

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:48:52 UTC 2018

Krita is already free, so it wouldn't add much "value" as humble bundle
defines it. They do give out steam keys as part of their bundles, so we
could potentially pitch the steam version of Krita. That would probably be
the best route. We would need to reach out to them if there was some type
of partnership that would interest them.

Scott