Humble Bundles

Timo Paulssen timo at wakelift.de
Fri Mar 16 09:46:01 UTC 2018

Nope, they branched out noticably,

nowadays they also have book bundles with fiction as well as nonfiction
(for example a collection of O'Reilly books, or stuff from Make
Magazine), comic book bundles, and software bundles with the kind of
crap a windows power user would use, like window binds,
TuneUp-reminiscient software, anti-virus, firewalls. And then,
sometimes, they have software bundles for creativity stuff. One recent
bundle was Maxis software for music creation.

hth
  - Timo