Krita Planning: Last week for Krita 4.0 release! going from March 7, 2018 at 12:00AM till March 15, 2018 at 12:00AM

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 7 08:35:11 UTC 2018

Since Dmitry is away most of this week, and I've been getting some really
strong painkillers for my foot infection that make me very dizzy, I think that
we had better add another week to the schedule and move making the tarballs to
March 16 and the release to March 22.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org