New Krita Stable Branch: krita/4.0

Alvin Wong alvinhochun+krita at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:54:27 UTC 2018

Hi all,

When you make a commit on either branch and it needs to be on both branch, here
are some suggestions:

- If you already knew the commit should go onto both branches, I suggest making
  it on the `master` branch first.
- Push the commit on the first branch before cherry-picking it to the other, so
  that the commit hash is fixed.
- Cherry-pick the commit to the other branch by running:
      git cherry-pick -x <commit_hash>
  The `-x` flag will append the hash of the original commit to the new commit
  message so that they can be cross-referenced on Phabricator.

Please do cherry-pick your commits when appropriate to reduce Boud's workload!

Best Regards,
Alvin