Color problem with krita

Alanie Schumacher ChuckyzRay at live.com
Tue Jun 19 21:24:17 UTC 2018

Hello,

I wrote on the forum and a user sent me this e-mail and said this is where to get help?

https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=152889&p=400101#p400101 Here is the forum topic I started, I explained a bit better whats going on and the user also linked me to a site to help but I'm still confused on how to fix my issue.

My problem is I've created other paintings in Krita but this time around when I upload my finished work it's colors are all very dark and look nothing like they do in Krita. I'm not sure how to fix this so if you can I'd appreciate it so much!

Thank you,

Alanie S.