Setting up development environment.

Alvin Wong alvinhochun at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 06:49:43 BST 2018

Hi Aryan,

That looks like it might have been from a botched merge... but anyway,
both of the lines on "set PATH" are referring to the same thing, and
you are supposed to substitute "%BUILDROOT%" and "BUILDROOT" with the
build root path you chose earlier. We can all agree that the README is
a bit messy and the instructions are not direct..

Instead of following the instructions there step by step, you can set
up the prerequisites and run the script at
`build-tools\windows\build.cmd` (cd into a build dir and type the
relative/full path to it) to start a build. It will show some
interactive prompts for paths (can be specified as command line args
instead) and just do the build. Though you might need to copy the
output files in "i_deps/" into "i/" to be able to run the built
version.

Best Regards,
Alvin

Aryan Landi <aryan.m.landi at gmail.com> 於 2018年8月25日週六 上午4:04寫道: