Overview docker - slight changes

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Aug 20 09:20:56 BST 2018

Hi Isaac,

Great to see you've started hacking :-) I've turned your changes into a proper
patch and put it on phabricator, which is where we do code review. If you
continue hacking, please make a KDE identity and put your changes there as
well. See https://phabricator.kde.org/D14943

As it is, there are some problems with the patch: as you noted in the
comments, changing the update frequency of KisIdleWatcher will have an impact
on the system's performance.