Problem with CYMK

David Revoy davidrevoy at protonmail.com
Fri Aug 17 22:41:13 BST 2018

Hi; your email is very specific and address a complex workflow for a specific version of krita. I don't know a precise answer. My advice: look at the support of CMYK tiff in the doc or forum. It might depend the version and how it was built by the package provider (Canonical contributor in your case).