#krita and spam problems

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Mon Aug 6 08:40:24 BST 2018

On Monday, 6 August 2018 09:32:05 CEST Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On maandag 6 augustus 2018 09:17:38 CEST Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> > How can I join this channel? Any special server is needed?
>
> I'm not sure the matrix-irc bridge will be a solution, since it still
> synchronizes with irc.
>
> I probably won't be at the meeting, like I said in my other mail. I'm fine
> with trying to move to telegram for the time being, but I'm not sure whether
> we can get people to actually make accounts: that looks like it's about as
> much work as registering with nickserv.

I've never been in favour of moving to somewhere else than IRC -- it's much
less accessible if you not only have to register, but to register *with a
different service* to ask one question. Especially when it's a proprietary
service.

(Strangely I thought the [m] after people's nicks meant that they wanted to
explicitly identify as male)

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.
Beghinnen can ick, volherden will' ick, volbringen sal ick.