Documentation Changes: Color and Mixing

Emmet O'Neill emmetoneill.pdx at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 00:25:39 UTC 2018

Hi again,

I recently made some relatively significant edits to a couple of
documentation pages, specifically:

https://docs.krita.org/Category:Color

https://docs.krita.org/Mixing_Colors

I tried to add some extra information, clarify descriptions, and improve
some general grammar and sentence structure while keeping most of the main
ideas and intent the same. These pages already had some pretty great
explanations and example images, so the bulk of what I did was polishing.

However, I did make some organization changes to the "Mixing Colors" page
and I added a section dedicated to the "Digital Colors Mixer" docker. I've
also prepared (but not yet submitted) another section dedicated to the new
Color Picker Blending feature; it's finished and I can push it at any time,
but because I'm not sure about the policy concerning adding documentation
for upcoming features I thought it might be best to wait and ask first! I
think it's good information, especially as Color Picker Blending heads into
the nightly build for anybody who wants to try it out, so let me know if
it's OK to add to the docs and I'll go ahead and post it.

Eoin and I are very proud to have made our first contribution patch to
Krita with the Color Picker Blending feature. We both love Krita and it's
safe to say that we want to help out more however we can. We'll be around!
=]
- Emmet

--
*Emmet O'Neill*