Python script discovery in Krita

Brendan Scott disposableemail at apps.opensourcelaw.biz
Mon Oct 30 06:14:54 UTC 2017

Can someone explain how Krita discovers custom python scripts? (in the current build/how it's intended to work when 4.0 is released)
eg: If I'm a user and want to use a 3rd party script, what will I have to do to get it working?  What will the developer need to provide? (the sum of my knowledge is at https://kritascripting.wordpress.com/, which I have posted previously)

I guess a related question is how will developers package their scripts?

I'd also like to be able to make Krita reload the Python scripts so I don't need to keep restarting on change of script. Is that possible?

Thanks

Brendan