Problem with cursor

Sophie Ray sray11027 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 16:21:46 UTC 2017

Dear Krita,

I am using Krita 3.3.1, and I am experiencing a problem with the cursor.
Whenever I attempt to draw, there is a large circle around the cursor, that
acts like a boundary and prevents me from drawing inside that circle.There
is an offset between where the stylus is and where it starts to draw. To
actually draw, I have to get out of the boundary, and even then it is
extremely difficult to do anything. I have checked the tablet that I am
using currently, and that doesn't seem to be the problem. I was wondering
if you could help me to try and get rid of this boundary?

From,
 SR