[krita] /: [FEATURE]: new palette format! (Merge of palette-branch)

Wolthera van Hövell tot Westerflier null at kde.org
Wed Mar 15 11:26:17 UTC 2017

Git commit b9d9a40fe85e40c5efa1d9649be8d29e4b191d00 by Wolthera van Hövell tot Westerflier.
Committed on 15/03/2017 at 11:19.
Pushed by woltherav into branch 'master'.

[FEATURE]: new palette format! (Merge of palette-branch)

This commit merges the changes we did to the palette resource object in the improved palette format branch. It includes...
- A new zip-based file format.
 - This file format can hold high-bit depth colors, and supports all the colors that Krita can process.
 - It also has support for palette groups, though the groups can not be edited inside Krita yet.
 - Support for metadata like ID, name, and whether it is a spotcolor.
- Support for loading sbz, the swatchbooker format(courtesy of L. E. Segovia/Amyspark)

With this, we can start on a nice docker for palette mangling with all sorts of new goodies :)

CCMAIL:kimageshop at kde.org
Fixes T4121
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D4719
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D3254

M  +2    -2    libs/ui/kis_config.cc
M  +1    -1    plugins/impex/libkra/kis_kra_loader.cpp

https://commits.kde.org/krita/b9d9a40fe85e40c5efa1d9649be8d29e4b191d00