RAW processing plug-in - any interest?

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:54:46 UTC 2017

Similarly to this potential project, the collaboration with G'mic a few
years ago really helped to add a slew of filters to Krita that I find
myself using very often.

This makes a lot of sense to me. Let me know if I can help alpha test any
progress.

(feel free to contact me directly too)

I'm not a Krita dev, just an artist using in in VFX so I won't be able to
help with anything else but testing.

--
Simon Legrand
http://www.simon-legrand.com/ <http://www.mocapstudio.co.uk>