RAW processing plug-in - any interest?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Mar 5 13:20:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

Integration with other applications is always interesting. Krita's own RAW import dialog is very old and very limited -- I made it in 2006 or so, and never did anything with it. I'm not even sure the camera I got that could produce raw images still boots :-). Anything that helps reduce our maintenance burden and improve things for users is welcome.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org