RAW processing plug-in - any interest? (PhotoFlow Editor)

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 22:14:47 UTC 2017

This would be quite a great addition for those of us who want to use Krita
for everything but sometimes have to fall back to darktable or potato-shop
for one thing or another.

If you have a patreon or another way to help pay for your time while you
add krita support, I would be more than happy to support it an pass it on
to the rest of my community (vfx) who also love to use Krita for everything
including photo editing.

Simon Legrand
http://www.simon-legrand.com/ <http://www.mocapstudio.co.uk>