Researching python plugin

Brendan Scott disposableemail at apps.opensourcelaw.biz
Fri Jun 9 07:00:54 UTC 2017

On 06/09/2017 01:06 PM, Raghavendra Kamath wrote:
> Hi Brendan,
>
> On 2017 Jun 09 10:26:28, Brendan Scott wrote:
>
>> rm -rf build ... Lol, now it's getting worse - fails at 78%! (I
>> think the multiple cores are finishing a different times) It's
>> still complaining about Imf_2_1 in the exr converter. I have
>> libIlmImf-2_2-22.  Is there a compilation flag to turn EXR off?
>
> I apologise for barging into the discussion between you and boud. Is
> it possible for you to come on IRC (#krita on freenode). I think it
> will be more realtime and quicker way to check what is wrong with
> your build.

Yes, but no one is there :(

I removed openexr-devel and then did a fresh build, which worked.

Had a bit of trouble until I realised I hadn't make install-ed it.

If you are interested in working out what's going wrong with the build
(in order to update cmake or whatever) I'm happy to follow instructions
to help diagnose.

Otherwise, thanks.