Updating the vision

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Jul 27 18:30:51 UTC 2017

On 27.07.2017 13:43, Raghavendra Kamath wrote:
> Krita is a free and opensource program for sketching and painting, made for artists with demanding needs,
> offering an end-to-end solution for creating digital artworks from scratch.

Bit long of a sentence, I'll offer a variation further down below.

> Fields of painting that Krita explicitly supports are illustrations,
> concept art, comics, matte painting, animations and textures.

Nitpicking, but comics and animations should be paired, as they are more
closely related than with any other item, I'd say.

> Krita supports artists by working together with them to create an application
> that supports their creative workflow.

The double "supports" should be edited out.

"
Krita is Free Software for sketching and painting, made for artists with
demanding needs. It offers a complete solution for creating digital art
from scratch. To this end, it's optimized for frequent, prolonged and
focused use.

Explicitly supported fields are illustrations, concept art, matte
painting, textures, comics and animations.

Krita is freely available on several platforms and developed in the
open. Artists can get and are involved, making sure it is continually
enhanced regarding actual needs and workflows.
"

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: